Baroque Japan Limited is now accepting applications from new graduates to join us in April 2018.
Information regarding screening will be provided sequentially to applicants.
We look forward to hearing about your “challenge!”
- 2019.08.30 Hiring of new graduates for the year 2020
- Entry for the hiring of new graduates for the year 2020 is now finished.
- As of August 30, 2019, entry for the hiring of new graduates for the year 2020 is now finished.
Thank you for the many entries.
- 2019.07.01 Hiring of new graduates for the year 2020
- We have now started entry for the hiring of new graduates (high school graduate) for the year 2020.
- We have started entry for the hiring of new graduates (high school graduate) for the year 2020 from July 1. For details, please see the list of jobs from the nearest Hello Work.
We also hold store visits and information desk at any time, so please feel free to contact us.
- 2019.03.01 Hiring of new graduates for the year 2020
- Entry for the hiring of new graduates for the year 2020 has now started.
- We have began recruiting new graduates for 2020 on Rikunabi 2020!
If you are interested in joining us, please check out our Rikunabi 2020 page.
We look forward to your applications!！
- Application method
- Application Guidelines
- Career track positions *Practical in-store training given
Skilled positions (Project designer, Pattern maker) *Practical in-store training given
- Qualification requirements
- Candidates for March 2018 graduation
*2016-2017 graduates are also welcome to apply.
- Employment form
- Full-time employee
- Work location
- Career track positions / Skilled positions: Tokyo Head Office
Salesclerk positions: All stores
- Career track positions / Skilled positions: 200,000 yen/month
*Including 24 hours of overtime allowance
Salesclerk positions: 185,000 yen/month
*Including 22 hours of overtime allowance
*Including regional allowance
*Monthly salary will vary by geographic location.
- Transportation allowance, Overtime allowance
- Pay raise
- Once a year (March) *Amounts are based on company performance and personal evaluation.
- Twice a year (May, November) *Amounts are based on company performance and personal evaluation.
- Days off
- Career track positions / Skilled positions: weekends & holidays, summer break, New year holiday break
Salesclerk positions: 9 days monthly
- Annual paid leave, Congratulation/condolence leave, Menstrual leave,
Maternity leave, Special leave
- Fringe Benefits
- [Insurance] All social insurance (Health, Welfare, Employment, Workers’ accident compensation)
[Leave of absence system] Childcare leave, Family care leave
[Self-development] Various training programs, subsidies for correspondence education
[Systems] Savings system, staff discount sales, employee awards, retirement allowance
- Screening Schedule
Company information session
Unofficial notification of appointment
※ Participation in the company information session is not compulsory.