Personal Information Protection Policy
Personal Information Protection Policy
Baroque Japan Limited (“the Company”) is involved in the apparel business, planning, manufacturing, and selling ladies clothing. Using our customer’s personal information is essential for us to provide top-quality products, environment, and services, and we recognize that one of our most important obligations is to carefully protect that personal information. Therefore, we pay great attention to protecting our customer’s personal information in line with the Personal Information Protection Policy stipulated below.
1. Basic Rules Concerning the Obtaining, Use, and Provision of Personal Information
- 1) When obtaining personal information in order to perform our operations we clearly establish the purpose of use within a necessary scope and appropriately obtain, use and provide information. Any personal information we obtain is only used within the scope of the purpose of use and we take measures to ensure information is not used for any other purpose.
- 2) When outsourcing all or a part of the handling of personal information obtained in accordance with the measures provided for in the preceding paragraph, we select outsourcers that satisfy adequate protection standards, and we take appropriate measures such as entering into non-disclosure agreements.
2. Compliance with Laws and Regulations, JIS Q 15001 and Internal Rules
We comply with the Act on the Use of Numbers to Identify a Specific Individual in the Administrative Procedure, laws and regulations relating to the protection of personal information, Personal Information Protection Management Systems Requirements (JIS Q 15001), and industry guidelines, etc. in relation to personal information handled as part of our operations, and we pay adequate attention to the handling of personal information in accordance with the matters prescribed in our Personal Information Protection Management System.
3. Rules for the Proper Management of Personal Information
We retain obtained personal information in an appropriate and up-to-date state, and take necessary and appropriate measures to prevent and correct personal information leaks, loss, or damage and for other safe management of personal information according to the risks to personal information handled by the Company.
4. Handling Complaints, Consultations, and Disclosure Requests Relating to Personal Information
We will respond appropriately without delay to complaints and consultations concerning the handling of personal information and to disclosure, amendment, deletion, or usage suspension requests.
5. Ongoing Improvements to Personal Information Protection Management Systems
We will endeavor to continuously review, improve, and enhance our personal information protection management system.
Established December 15, 2015
Representative Director and CEO:
- Company :Baroque Japan Limited
Address :4-7-7 Aobadai, Meguro-ku, Tokyo
Handling of personal information
１．Based on the Personal Information Protection Act and the Personal Information Protection Management Systems Requirements (Japanese Industrial Standards JISQ15001), we disclose the following particulars regarding personal information subject to disclosure.
●Name of company: Baroque Japan Limited
●Person responsible for personal information management: Director and General Manager
●Purpose of use of personal information subject to disclosure
Customer information (purchaser, orderer, member)
・ To provide our products and services
・ To provide information regarding products and services
・ To improve product development and other services
・ To respond to inquiries from customers
・ For product and store marketing
Customer information (consenter to publication) photograph publication
・ Contract implementation, implementation request, contact, etc.
・ Employment selection, contact, etc.
・ Employment management by sections including personnel and general affairs
We will refrain from disclosing information in the following cases:
(１) Cases in which notification or disclosure of the purpose of use to the person in question might harm the life, body, property or other rights or interests of the person or a third party.
(２) Cases in which notification or disclosure of the purpose of use to the person in question might harm our rights or legitimate interests.
(３) Cases in which it is necessary to cooperate with a state institution or a local public entity to execute the duties prescribed by law, and in which notification or disclosure of the purpose of use might impede the execution of such duties.
●Please use the following address for personal information-related consultation, complaints, and requests for disclosure or other actions.
Contact for complaints, consultation, and requests for disclosure or other actions:
Baroque Japan Limited
Corporate Governance Office, Administration Department
4-7-7 Aobadai, Meguro-ku, Tokyo 153-0042
２．Personal information handled by contractors is managed appropriately based on the scope of the contract with the client.
*Access log collection and use
We collect information about visitors to this site through access logs.
These access logs are used for remarketing using Google Analytics, and are used for no other purpose.
We use Google Analytics to collect and analyze access logs.
Google Analytics / Official website