Employment of people with disabilities
- Application guidelines
- Office assistant and general affairs [Positions for people with disabilities]
- Employment form
- Part-time or contract employee (with opportunities for promotion to full-time employee) *The current staff consists of about 20 members.
- Job description
・Light work such as distributing internal mail and parcels, delivering supplies, and cleaning
・Office work such as inputting data into a computer, and creating and entering data on documents and reports
- Qualification requirements
- MS Excel and other computer skills welcome
- Work location
- (Head Office) Aobadai, Meguro-ku, Tokyo
- Work hours
- 10:00–19:00 (negotiable)
- Commuting expenses fully paid, social insurance coverage, employee discount
- Two days weekly (Saturdays and Sundays), national holidays, summer holidays, New Year holiday period, and paid leave
- Application method
Please send a resume (with photo), CV (free format), and copy of physical disability certificate by post to the address below.
- ※ All applicants will be notified of screening results, regardless of the result
- ※ Application forms submitted will not be returned. The forms of unsuccessful applicants will be discarded at the responsibility of the company.
Head Office Staff Recruitment HP Section
General Affairs Dept.
11F Aobadai Hills, 4-7-7 Aobadai, Meguro-ku, Tokyo 153-0042 Japan
Baroque Japan Limited
- Inquiries About Hiring
General Affairs Dept., Baroque Japan Limited
- Inquire online:： Online contact form
- Inquire by phone: 03-6730-9191 (Call Center)
*Weekdays 10:00-18:00 (closed on Sat., Sun., holidays, and the New Year holiday season)