Profit attributable to equity shareholders
Basic earnings per share
- * Baroque Japan Limited compiles consolidated financial statements starting in the fiscal year ended January 31, 2015. Transitions in key management indicators are not available before this time.
- * Baroque Japan Limited conducted a 200-for-1 split of common shares as of August 26, 2016. The figures above represent transitions in indicators per share after the retroactive adjustment, taking into account the effects of the share split.
- * Figures include amortization of goodwill of 3.188 million yen each from the fiscal year ended January 31, 2012, to the fiscal year ended January 31, 2014, and 3.187 million yen in the fiscal year ended January 31, 2015.
- Notes on Usage
- ・ In the event revisions are announced, such as in a summary of financial results, the data given here will not immediately reflect the contents of the revision.
- ・ Due to changes in format of the summary of financial results, a number of indicators may be updated on a full fiscal year basis only.